Do you own a Byond smartphone or tablet? Are you looking for the stock Android firmware of your device? If yes is your answer for both these queries, you are on the right page. Here you can download Byond stock ROM firmware for all models.
Download Byond stock firmware (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your device and enjoy the stock Android UI again. If you have corrupted your device, flashing firmware will help it to get into a working condition again.
Download Byond Stock ROM
|Byond Models||Android version||Download Stock ROM|
|Byond B51||2.3.6||Download Firmware|
|Byond B51 Plus||2.3.6||Download Firmware|
|Byond B54||2.3.6||Download Firmware|
|Byond B55||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond B60||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond B61||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond B63||4.1.1||Download Firmware|
|Byond B65||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond B66||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond L1||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond L1 Plus||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond L9||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond L9 Plus||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond Mi1||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|Byond Mi2||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond Mi3||4.0.3||Download Firmware|
|Byond Mi5||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond Mi5 Plus||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond Mi7||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond Mi8||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond Mi9||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Byond Mi10||4.1||Download Firmware|
|Byond Phablet PII||4.1||Download Firmware|
|Byond Phablet PIII||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the firmware files given here are provided officially by Byond Mobiles. So, if you face any errors while flashing them on your device, contact their support team.
2) If you can’t find the firmware of your Byond smartphone or tablet in the above table, drop a comment below.
3) To get Byond smartphone or tablet rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., visit FreeAndroidRoot.com!
4) If you are looking for an easy way to connect your device with a Windows computer, download Byond USB drivers and install it!
5) After successfully flashing stock firmware on your device, flash the original IMEI using the IMEI tool provided in the firmware zip file.