Are you using an M-tech smartphone or tablet? If yes are you looking for the stock ROM of your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are in the right place. Here you can download M-tech stock ROM for all models.
Download M-tech stock firmware (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and get back the native Android user interface again. If you have corrupted your device, flashing stock ROM firmware will help you to get it into a working condition.
Download M-tech Stock ROM
|M-tech Models||Android version||Download Stock ROM|
|M-Tech A1||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech A2||4.0||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech A3||4.0||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech A4||4.0||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech A6||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech A8||4.0||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech Dezire||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech Dezire Pro||4.0||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech Fusion||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech Opal 2G||4.0||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech Opal 3G||4.1||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech Opal Pro||4.2||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech Opal Smart||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech Plasma||4.0||Download Firmware|
|M-Tech Turbo L7||5.1||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by M-tech Informatics Ltd. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing these on your device, contact their support team.
2) Flash the original IMEI on your device after flashing the stock ROM firmware on it.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials for your M-tech smartphone or tablet, visit FreeAndroidRoot.com!
4) Download M-tech USB drivers and install it on your computer for connecting your Android device with Laptop or PC successfully.
5) If you can’t find the stock ROM firmware of your M-tech smartphone or tablet in the above table, drop a comment below.