Are you using a Soja smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM of your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here you can download Soja stock ROM for all models.
Download Soja stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the native Android user interface again. If you bricked your device, flashing firmware on it is the only way to unbrick it quickly.
Download Soja Stock ROM
|Soja Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|Soja G3T200 MT6577||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Soja G3T200 QHD||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Soja S510A MT6572||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Soja S9220C MT6577||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Soja S9300B MT6575||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Soja S9300C MT6572||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Soja T100A MT6575||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Soja T200A MT6572||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Soja T200B MT6577||4.0.4||Download Firmware|
|Soja T200C MT6572||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Soja T500 MT6572||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Soja T500A MT6572||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM files given here are officially provided by Soja Mobiles. So if you encounter any issues while flashing these firmware files on your device, contact their support team.
2) If you can’t find the stock ROM for your device in the above table, leave a comment below.
3) You can get rooting tutorials, TWRP installation tutorials, etc., for your device by visiting FreeAndroidRoot.com!
4) To connect your Soja smartphone or tablet to a computer, download Soja USB driver and install it on your PC or Laptop.
5) Make sure that you flash the original IMEI on your device, after flashing stock ROM firmware on it.