Are you looking for the stock ROM firmware of your device Intex Aqua Flash? If yes your answer, you are in the right page. We have given the direct link to download Intex Aqua Flash firmware.
Download Intex Aqua Flash stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. The download file contains the USB driver, SPD Upgrade tool, IMEI Tool and the firmware file.
Download Intex Aqua Flash Firmware
How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware In Intex Aqua Flash
2) Now install Intex Aqua Flash USB drivers in your computer. Once done, launch the SPD Upgrade Tool by click on the “ResearchDownload.exe” file.
3) Once the SpreadTrum upgrade tool is launched, click on “Load Pocket” as shown in the screenshot below.
4) Now choose the firmware file and click on “Open” as shown below.
5) Once the firmware file is loaded in the tool, connect your Android device to the computer using the original USB data cable. Next, click on the “Start Downloading” button to begin the flashing process.
6) During the stock firmware flashing process, your device will reboot for several times. So don’t panic.
7) Once the flashing process is finished, you will see the “Previous Passed” message in green color as shown in the screenshot below.
That’s it. You have successfully flashed stock ROM firmware on your Intex Aqua Flash Android device. Now use the IMEI tool provided in the firmware file and flash original IMEI of your device. Once done, unplug your device from the computer and enjoy the native Android experience again.
If you encounter any issues while following this firmware installation tutorial, do let me know via comments.