Are you looking for the stock ROM firmware of your device Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 SM-J120AZ? If yes your answer, you are on the right page. We have given the direct link to download Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 SM-J120AZ firmware.
Download Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 SM-J120AZ Firmware from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. The download file contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the Firmware file.
Download Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 SM-J120AZ Firmware
Stock ROM File Name: AIO_J120AZAIO1APD2_CL7843856_QB9323527_REV00.zip
Stock ROM File Size: 973 MB
Android OS Version: 6.0
How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware On Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 SM-J120AZ
1) To get started, download Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 SM-J120AZ USB driver and install it in your computer. Once done, download the stock firmware of your device and extract the zip file to get the “.tar.md5” file as shown below.
2) Next, switch off your smartphone. Once done, boot it into the “Download” mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down, Power and Home buttons simultaneously. Now your Samsung device will vibrate. Once you have felt it, keep pressing the Volume Down and Home buttons (leave the Power button) and your device will boot into the Download mode.
3) Now you will see a “Warning” message as shown below. Just press the “Volume Up” key to continue.
4) Next, download Odin and extract it to a folder in your computer. Once done, click on “Odin3.exe” to launch its window.
5) Now connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB drivers for your device correctly on the Windows computer, Odin will automatically identify your device and will show a “Added” message in the “Log” section.
6) Next, click on the “AP” button and select the “.tar.md5” file (from Step 1).
7) Once the Samsung firmware file is added, click on “Start” button in “Odin” to launch the flashing process.
8) Don’t do anything during the flashing process. Once it gets completed, you will see the green “PASS” message as shown in the screenshot below.
9) Now unplug your device from the computer. But when you try to boot your device normally, it will get into a boot loop. To fix this error, switch off your smartphone and boot into the “Recovery” mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons simultaneously.
10) Once your device boots into the recovery mode, click on “Wipe data/factory reset“. Once done, click on “Reboot System Now” as shown in the screenshot below.
That’s it. Now you have successfully flashed stock ROM firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 SM-J120AZ Android device. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.