Are you using a Magicon smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the stock ROM of your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here you can download Magicon stock ROM for all models.
Download Magicon stock ROM firmware (based on device model number), flash it on your device and get back the native Android user interface again. By flashing firmware, you can unbrick your bricked devices.
Download Magicon Stock ROM
|Magicon Models||Android version||Download Stock ROM|
|Magicon W0590||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Magicon M1||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Magicon Ayane QS4||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Magicon Hero E40||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Magicon M2||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Magicon M3||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Magicon M39||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|Magicon M-Note||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Magicon M-Pad 7||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Magicon M-Pad 9||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Magicon Q7||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Magicon Q50||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Magicon W450||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Magicon W451||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
|Magicon W570||4.2.2||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are provided by Magicon Mobiles. So, if you encounter any errors while flashing them on your device, contact their support team.
2) If you would like to get Android rooting tutorials for your Magicon device, visit FreeAndroidRoot.com!
3) Download Magicon USB drivers and install it on your computer for connecting your device with it successfully.
4) Flash the original IMEI on your Magicon device after flashing the stock ROM firmware on it.
5) If you can’t find the stock ROM firmware of your Magicon smartphone or tablet in the above table, drop a comment below.