Are you using a Zync smartphone or tablet? If yes are you looking for the stock ROM of your device? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right page. Here you can download Zync stock ROM for all models.
Download Zync stock ROM firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your Android device and enjoy the stock Android UI again. Also, you can unbrick your bricked device by flashing firmware on it.
Download Zync Stock ROM
|Zync Models||Android version||Download Stock ROM|
|Zync 909 Plus 412 Series||2.3||Download Firmware|
|Zync 909 Plus 612 Series||2.3||Download Firmware|
|Zync 919||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Zync 930||4.1||Download Firmware|
|Zync 990 Plus||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Zync 999 Plus||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Zync Dual 7||4.1||Download Firmware|
|Zync Q8||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Zync X107||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Zync Z5||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Zync Z18||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Zync Z81||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Zync Z99||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Zync Z99 2G||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Zync Z401||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Zync Z605||4.2||Download Firmware|
|Zync Z990 Plus||4.0||Download Firmware|
|Zync Z1000||4.0||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Zync Mobiles officially provides all the stock ROM firmware files given here. So, if you face any errors while flashing firmware on your Zync device, contact their support team.
2) Download Zync USB driver and install it on your computer for connecting your device with PC or Laptop successfully.
3) If you would like to get custom firmware installation tutorials, rooting tutorials, etc., for your Zync smartphone or tablet, drop a comment below.
4) After flashing firmware on your Zync Android device, flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
5) If you can’t find the stock ROM of your Zync device in the above table, leave a comment below.